This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information please refer here.
You are a startup or a freelancer in need of essential investments in software tools or other digital assets. With the aid of software tools, you would be able to boost sales, outclass your competition, enhance the efficiency of your operations, and/or reduce your expenses. But the high, recurring subscription fees are a nightmare for your young business since you are on a tight budget. Does this sound familiar?
AppSumo allows you to buy cheap software licenses for your business and/or side hustle. It is the #1 software deal site where you can buy heavily discounted software deals. The majority of these deals are even lifetime deals that only require a one-off payment. There are no recurring subscription fees whatsoever!
The quality of the software products on AppSumo is outstanding, despite their young age. In fact, you become an early adaptor of software products that are under active development. Well-known companies that have grown to become leading business tools also first launched on AppSumo, such as Intercom ($49/lifetime) and Zapier ($39/lifetime).
I bought thousands of USD’s worth of heavily discounted software tools on this website, such as a complete CRM system, a powerful messaging chatbot, comprehensive SEO and web analysis tools, a legal documents builder, and tools to optimize video and audio quality.
Heavily discounted software deals are your key benefit
The advantages are numerous:
- Incredible value for money: Lifetime deals and heavily discounted annual subscriptions at unbelievable prices.
- Stackable deals: Most software deals are stackable. Stacking licenses allow you to increase deal limits and unlock additional benefits, such as white labeling. This way you can customize the software deal to match your current and/or future needs.
- 60-day money-back guarantee: If you are not fully convinced after testing the tool, you can request an instant refund. No justification is required.
- Extra 10% discount for new clients: You get an extra 10% off on your first purchase.
- Good karma points: With your purchase, you do not only get access to innovative business tools for yourself, but you also provide support to young tech companies. While a lot of the products on AppSumo are already outstanding, these companies are very receptive to user feedback and suggestions. The funding allows these companies to fund their development roadmaps and create the next killer software tool.
The disadvantages are few:
- Not every product is awesome. But the risk is quasi-eliminated thanks to the 60-day money-back guarantee. You can always request your refund within these 60 days.
- After purchase, you have 60 days to redeem/activate your product before it expires. So, you need to ensure that you register your product within this timeframe.
I cherry-picked the best heavily discounted software deals for you. Don’t let these amazing deals slip through your fingers!
1. WP Reset – Lifetime – Starting at $49
WordPress is a very popular content management system because of its ease of use and because no coding skills are required. Unfortunately, WordPress websites are prone to breakdowns because of plugin updates, hacking attempts, or you accidentally messed up your website while you were attempting to implement some improvements. WP Reset is a great tool to reset, repair, and recover your website within minutes. The tool also allows you to compose collections of your favorite theme and plugins for rapid installation on new websites.
- WP Reset Agency plan for life!
- Stackable deal: Add more websites, storage space, and cloud license.
- 5-star rating based on 1100+ reviews
2. Radaar – Lifetime – Starting at $49
Radaar is a comprehensive and affordable social media management and collaboration platform. The software allows you to save time and money managing your social media accounts through simplified and streamlined workflows.
- Access to Radaar for life
- 30 social media profiles, a unified mailbox, manage multiple brands from one spot, and unlimited posts.
- It has a clean and user-friendly design and excellent support
- Stackable deal: If you purchase an additional voucher, you can create extra workspaces or merge them into one.
- 5-star rating based on 150+ ratings
3. Adyouneed – Lifetime – Starting at $69
Adyouneed is a social media and advertisement optimizer. It has never been easier to launch optimized ads on Facebook, Instagram, or Google. The tool makes use of AI to find the perfect audience fit. This allows you to boost conversions while avoiding wasting your marketing budget on audiences that don’t convert.
- Access to Adyouneed Ultimate Plan for life
- Optimized ad performance thanks to the AI Audience finder and split testing features
- No limitations on the amounts you spend on ads
- Stackable deal: Add more subaccounts
- 5-star rating based on 350+ reviews
4. Deskera – Starting at $149/year
Deskera is an award-winning, all-in-one ERP platform. It covers CRM (contact management and sales pipeline), HR (payroll and leave management), accounting, and inventory management. The platform can best be compared to Zoho, but it is also a direct competitor to Quickbooks, Xero, and Zendesk.
Deskera is backed by high-profile institutional investors, such as Cisco Investments, South Korean technology conglomerate Naver, and Singapore-based venture capital fund Jungle Ventures. The company raised more than $100 million and is reportedly valued at more than $500 million. Its clients include Starbucks, Intel, Google, Grant Thornton, Diamond Aircraft Industries, and Sushi Tei. Deskera is on its way to become the next tech unicorn.
- 1 year of access to Deskera Professional Plan with the option to renew at the same price
- Stackable deal: Add additional power users, increase limits (contacts, emails, and number of employees)
- 5-star rating based on 800+ reviews
5. StockUnlimited – 3-year access for $49
Stunning graphics are a necessity these days if you want the attention of your target audience. StockUnlimited has a library of over 1,000,000 high-quality royalty-free images, audio, fonts, and icons. I got most of the pictures for my blog from StockUnlimited.
- Standard license
- Unlimited downloads
- 4-star rating based on 80 review