This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information please refer here.
You are a startup or a freelancer in need of essential investments in software tools or other digital assets. With the aid of software tools, you would be able to boost sales, outclass your competition, enhance the efficiency of your operations, and/or reduce your expenses. But the high, recurring subscription fees are a nightmare for your young business since you are on a tight budget. Does this sound familiar?
AppSumo allows you to buy cheap software licenses for your business and/or side hustle. It is the #1 software deal site where you can buy heavily discounted software deals. The majority of these deals are even lifetime deals that only require a one-off payment. There are no recurring subscription fees whatsoever!
The quality of the software products on AppSumo is outstanding, despite their young age. In fact, you become an early adaptor of software products that are under active development. Well-known companies that have grown to become leading business tools also first launched on AppSumo, such as Intercom ($49/lifetime) and Zapier ($39/lifetime).
I bought thousands of USD’s worth of heavily discounted software tools on this website, such as a complete CRM system, a powerful messaging chatbot, comprehensive SEO and web analysis tools, a legal documents builder, and tools to optimize video and audio quality.
Heavily discounted software deals are your key benefit
The advantages are numerous:
- Incredible value for money: Lifetime deals and heavily discounted annual subscriptions at unbelievable prices.
- Stackable deals: Most software deals are stackable. Stacking licenses allow you to increase deal limits and unlock additional benefits, such as white labeling. This way you can customize the software deal to match your current and/or future needs.
- 60-day money-back guarantee: If you are not fully convinced after testing the tool, you can request an instant refund. No justification is required.
- Extra 10% discount for new clients: You get an extra 10% off on your first purchase.
- Good karma points: With your purchase, you do not only get access to innovative business tools for yourself, but you also provide support to young tech companies. While a lot of the products on AppSumo are already outstanding, these companies are very receptive to user feedback and suggestions. The funding allows these companies to fund their development roadmaps and create the next killer software tool.
The disadvantages are few:
- Not every product is awesome. But the risk is quasi-eliminated thanks to the 60-day money-back guarantee. You can always request your refund within these 60 days.
- After purchase, you have 60 days to redeem/activate your product before it expires. So, you need to ensure that you register your product within this timeframe.
10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hot Deals
I cherry-picked the best heavily discounted Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2021 software deals. Don’t let these amazing deals slip through your fingers!
1. Iubenda – Lifetime – Starting at $59
Iubenda helps ensure that your website and app are in compliance with the legal requirements in accordance with GDPR, CCPA, and more. Many website and app owners overlook their legal requirements. The legal pages of this website are generated by Iubenda.
- Stackable deal: 3 licences increase your cookie solution to 300,000 page views and also enables internal privacy management
- Supreme value for lifetime. These legal solutions are usually quite expensive
2. DocPro – Lifetime – Starting at $129
DocPro is a document database with tons of legal templates, company policies, employee handbooks, and other useful documents for your business. It also contains a lot of templates for situations in your personal sphere. The templates are easily customizable and they have been reviewed by lawyers.
- Over 2,000 templates for legal, business, and professional documents
- Easily customizable
- Supreme value for lifetime
3. Grabsign- Lifetime – Starting at $69
Grabsign is an eSignature application. It allows you and your clients to conveniently sign any document effortlessly.
- Access to Grabsign for life
- Sign tools digitally, track progress, and have an audit trail of the signature
- Intuitive tool that can be used instantly
- One of the easiest wins for SME’s to reduce their carbon footprint
4. Syncspider – Lifetime – Starting at $129
Syncspider creates integrations with tools and apps specific to online business, including ERP, Accounting, CRMs, and point-of-sale. It basically allows different tools to communicate with each other. In other words, it can automate many processes. Syncspider is a competitor of Zapier. It creates integrations for tools such as Deskera, Zoho, Xero, Calendly, Quickbooks, Odoo, Stripe, Facebook, Asana, Trello, and Slack.
- Many integrations between frequently used tools
- Automation means less cost
- Up to 3 million operations per month and 100,000 take runs per month
- However, Syncspider does not have as many integrations as Zapier and its core focus is on eCommerce.
5. Deskera – Lifetime – Starting at $129
Deskera is an award-winning, all-in-one ERP platform. It covers CRM (contact management and sales pipeline), HR (payroll and leave management), accounting, and inventory management. The platform can best be compared to Zoho, but it is also a direct competitor to Quickbooks, Xero, and Zendesk.
Deskera is backed by high-profile institutional investors, such as Cisco Investments, South Korean technology conglomerate Naver, and Singapore-based venture capital fund Jungle Ventures. The company raised more than $100 million and is reportedly valued at more than $500 million. Its clients include Starbucks, Intel, Google, Grant Thornton, Diamond Aircraft Industries, and Sushi Tei. Deskera is on its way to becoming the next tech unicorn.
- HR module
- Scalable up to 1,000 staff and includes 10 power users for lifetime. Power users are administrators which makes the tool fit for back-up purposes.
- Run unlimited payroll for employees on different pay models and schedule
- Apply for vacation, submit claims/expenses
- Employees can view payslips
- Scan receipts to automatically upload as expenses from your mobile phone
- CRM system.
- Capture data of unlimited contacts (clients, suppliers, potential investors)
- Send beautiful email marketing campaigns to segmented lists
- Accounting module
- The accounting module is comprehensive but bulky and it does not cover every geography.
- It requires a steep learning curve.
- There is an inventory management module tied to the accounting module.
6. Wondershare PDFelement – Lifetime $139
Wondershare PDFelement is an all-in-one PDF editor, previously featured on AppSumo, is an inexpensive alternative to Adobe’s Acrobat Pro. It allows you to create, edit, convert, sign, OCR PDF files. Please note that this deal is no longer on AppSumo but it is accessible on Wondershare’s website.
7. Pixelied – $97/Lifetime for 2 users
Pixelied, an alternative to Photoshop and Canva, is a feature-rich graphic design tool. The tool would be very useful for ads creation.
- User-friendly, intuitive, and fast platform
- The tool is loaded with professional templates, images, illustrations, and includes a neat background remover option
- Much less expensive versus Photoshop ($33.99/month/user)
- However, Photoshop’s advanced features remain unparalleled.
Please note this deal can only be purchased on Pixelied’s website.
8. QR.io – $39/Lifetime
QR.io is a QR code marketing platform. You can create, customize, share, and track your QR codes.
- Creates QR codes in minutes
- Dynamic QR Codes, Static QR Codes
- Create QR codes for email, whatsapp, WI-FI, PDF, Social Media
9. Woorise – Lifetime – Starting at $49
Woorise helps you create beautiful giveaways and contests to generate more leads, grow your social following, and increase sales.
- Grow your email list by running viral giveaways and competitions
- Get more social media followers, increase engagement, website traffic, and sales
- Create surveys, polls, quizzes, and engaging forms
10. StockUnlimited – 3-year access for $49
Stunning graphics are a necessity these days if you want the attention of your target audience. StockUnlimited has a library of over 1,000,000 high-quality royalty-free images, audio, fonts, and icons. I got most of the pictures for my blog from StockUnlimited.
- Standard license
- Unlimited downloads
- 4-star rating based on 80 review